- Keep Negativity from Infecting Your Workplace: Dealing with Troublemakers, Whiners, Pessimists and Other Difficult Employees
May 3, 2016 1:00pm
Just one bad apple is all it takes to infect the entire workforce and demoralize everybody. Don’t let things go too far — learn how to put a strategy in place to combat negativity.
- Employee Pay Workshop: Compliance Advice for 2016
May 4, 2016 1:00pm
State and federal regulators are taking a MUCH closer look these days at how you pay employees. Last year alone, the U.S. Department of Labor secured more than $250 million for employees in back pay. State regulators are racking up equally impressive hauls.
- Excel Pivot Tables: Getting Your Data to Talk
May 5, 2016 1:00pm
Data is just data until it gives you information you can actually use. Pivot tables are the answer for extracting usable information from all that data.
- Wage & Hour Law 2016: Employee Classification Workshop & New Overtime Rules
May 6, 2016 1:00pm
Businesses of ALL shapes and sizes are being forced to pay out big bucks for misclassifying employees and failing to pay proper overtime. Is your company vulnerable? Department of Labor officials estimate that more than 70% of employers are out of compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)!
- FMLA in the Trenches: Advanced Tips & Tactics for Administering Problematic Leaves of Absence
May 9, 2016 1:00pm
Maybe you already speak “FMLA-ese” and have a general understanding of the recent changes to FMLA regulations. But don’t stop there – your employee’s lawyer won’t!
- Gossip, Rumors & Workplace Busybodies: How to Promote Positive Co-worker Communication
May 10, 2016 1:00pm
Workplace guru and syndicated columnist Marie McIntyre will help you successfully defuse the negative impact of gossip, rumors, and workplace busybodies.
- Hire Tough, Manage Easy: How to Find, Hire & Motivate Great Employees
May 11, 2016 1:00pm
Hiring and retaining great employees is the single most critical factor in the success of your organization. But how do you separate who will be the WINNERS from who will be the WHINERS?
- Understanding Microsoft Project
May 12, 2016 1:00pm
Whether you manage your own projects or maintain projects for others, this webinar will help clarify the questions that most often arise when using this very robust project management program.
- Accommodating the Big 3: Pregnancy, Religion and ADA
May 13, 2016 1:00pm
Dealing with these highly personal topics leaves your department open to potentially devastating litigation – unless you get it right. Even when trying to be accommodating, it’s easy to say or do the wrong thing … and expose yourself to EEOC scrutiny as well as employee lawsuits.
- Robert’s Rules of Order Made Simple
May 16, 2016 1:00pm
Administrative Professional Today has teamed up with Susan Leahy, founder and co-creator of RobertsRulesMadeSimple.com, to bring you this one-of-a-kind training.