- How to Talk and Look Like a Leader
April 17, 2014 1:00pm
Whether you’ve been in a leadership role for a while … are new to it … or have it as one of your career goals, you know that one of the biggest challenges all leaders face is to be taken seriously.
- Preparing the Executive for Depositions
April 18, 2014 1:00pm
Your lawyer will help you prepare for depositions – for several hundred dollars an hour. But advance planning can help minimize the time you spend with lawyers.
- The SuperCompetent Admin: How to Stay on Top of It All and Get Everything Done
April 21, 2014 1:00pm
Laura Stack, world-renowned productivity expert and author, will show you how to save time and get everything done with proven methods to attain peak performance and maximum potential.
- Bargaining with the Devil: Strategies and Techniques for Negotiating with Tough Opponents
April 22, 2014 1:00pm
Robert Mnookin knows how … and this Harvard Law professor, international negotiating expert and bestselling author will now share his secrets for how you can successfully negotiate with people you don’t trust – or even like.
- New Hire Onboarding: Practical Advice to Boost Performance & Retention
April 23, 2014 1:00pm
You work so hard to make a favorable impression on job candidates. But what happens when they show up for work? How are you handling the employee’s first hour, first day, first week and first months on the job?
- FMLA in the Trenches: Advanced Tips & Tactics for Administering Problematic Leaves of Absence
April 24, 2014 1:00pm
This session is for moderate-to-experienced HR professionals and benefits administrators who are responsible for reviewing and/or making determinations about FMLA leave requests.
- Travel Pay: When to Pay It, How to Pay It, and How to Tax It
April 25, 2014 1:00pm
Don’t get caught in an FLSA lawsuit or an audit of your employees’ travel expenses! Either one could be a huge expense and black mark on your record. Discover the proper steps NOW to pay and reimburse employees correctly for travel.
- SharePoint Workshop: Mastering Document Management
April 29, 2014 1:00pm
Has your workplace deployed Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010, but you’re still using only a fraction of the software’s capabilities? One of the best uses for SharePoint is document management.
- Authentic Persuasion: How to Pitch Anything to Anyone
April 30, 2014 1:00pm
Persuasion is an art. If you push too hard, you will risk being aggressive. If you nudge too lightly, you may turn into a pest. It’s frustrating when you believe in your idea, product or project but struggle to convince others of its importance.
- Employee Leave Workshop: Mastering FMLA, ADA & Workers’ Comp Compliance
May 1, 2014 1:00pm
Changes to the FMLA and ADA in the past few years have made employee-leave compliance much more confusing—and the legal risks are higher than ever!